BTS Releases New “DNA” Music Video…Cue the Screams
Reaction post to BTS’s long-awaited comeback:
In case you haven’t heard, BTS (방탄소년단) released their new album “Love Yourself: Her” and dropped a new music video for “DNA” today. I’ve already lost count of the records they’ve broken with one being most music video views for a K-pop group in 24 hours. Also, they’ve reached #1 on iTunes in numerous countries (not sure what the count is at now). Anyways, back to the reason of this post:
Where do I even start with this video! First, let’s just watch it:
Whew….let’s take a second to regroup. Lol! In order to avoid a bunch of incoherent, freak-out run-on sentences about how much I love this video and BTS, I’m going to give a list of all my thoughts:
1. LOVE the opening galaxy scene of swirling colors that become JungKook’s eye.
2. JUNGKOOK. THE WHISTLE. THAT SLY SMILE.
3. Where can I get these outfits immediately?! The bright and colorful aesthetic in this opening scene is making me so happy!
4. Can we just all agree how FINE JungKook is? His half-grins at the camera. <3
5. Finally, some of their hard-hitting choreography!
6. These backdrops/scenes are giving me life right now.
7. Suga’s rap part! Love his swag he’s throwing at the camera.
8. Aw…look at Rap Monster’s little dance. 😀
9. JungKook when he knows they’re going to slay the internet:
10. I’m pretty sure J-Hope is the only one that can pull off that multi-colored cat sweater.
11. J-Hope killing the dance break as always!
12. These visuals are amazing:
13. Why did it end?! I need more BTS! *As I press replay*.
So, I love everything about this video from the backdrops and aesthetic to the outfits and choreography. However, the stand-out for me in this video has to be JungKook though (no surprise there)! I’m hoping we get a dance version for “DNA” and maybe one or two other music videos for songs on this album. Stay tuned, I’ll be posting a full review of the album in a day or two!